Phase 6: Introduction to Transition Phase
1. Do a devotional portraying your journey here at New Haven. Include what you have overcome, what you have learned, and how you plan on applying these things to your future.
2. With the help of your Parents and your Values Coach, plan your Family's Transition Ceremony.
3. In family therapy review the course of therapy by evaluating your MTP objectives. How and what changes have been made? Each family member should discuss what they feel their greatest Accomplishment has been during their time at New Haven.
4. Maintain Integrity and Interdependence in living your individual and family values.
5. Solidify all transition plans with your Therapist.